How To Download Moodle App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Moodle software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Moodle APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Moodle app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Moodle Software
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
– Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
– Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
– Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
– Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
– View your course grades
– and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
– Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
– Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
– Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
– Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
– Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Moodle Software
Several improvements and bug fixes
Disclaimer for Moodle App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Moodle software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Moodle EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Moodle app.