How To Download Moon Phase Calendar App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Moon Phase Calendar software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Moon Phase Calendar APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Moon Phase Calendar app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Moon Phase Calendar Software
Get interested in our application if you are:
• a person who is feeling the influence of the Moon on his or her body – the calendar of the Moon phases will allow you to carefully plan important events in your life so that the Moon favors the implementation of your plans! With this application you will get a notification up to 3 days in advance about Full Moon, New Moon, First Quarter or Last Quarter and you will be able to properly prepare for this day. In addition, you can observe phenomena such as perigee (the Moon closest to the Earth) or apogee (the Moon farthest to the Earth) – thanks to this you will know when the influence of the Moon is strongest and when the weakest!
• amateur astronomy – view of the compass with the visualization of the azimuths of the Moon and the Sun will allow a better understanding of the phenomena associated with them (at school, university or during independent observation). The compass shows with colored arches the visibility of the Sun or the Moon in the sky on a given day in the selected location.
• photographer – the view of the Sun allows you to check when there is a “golden hour” and “blue hour”, so you can plan to take beautiful and professional photos outdoors.
The most important functionalities of the application:
– The Moon view with over 15 useful parameters, including the current phase of the Moon, illumination, rise and set of the Moon, the dates of subsequent phases
– The Sun view with over 10 useful parameters, including sunrise and sunset, dawn, twilight, length of day and night
– calendar with a view of the selected month and important parameters of the Moon or the Sun.
– compass view is the visualization of azimuths of the Sun and the Moon (and elevation angle) for the selected location
– notification with current Moon illumination and phase name
– notification of upcoming Full Moon, New Moon, First Quarter or Last Quarter in advance up to 3 days
– widget with the visualization of the current phase of the Moon
– the ability to check the parameters of the Moon and the Sun for any date, both future and past (eg date of birth)
– everything for you free and offline!
• Access to the network -> access to our site, information about our other applications, displaying a world map, advertising
• Location -> automatic location search
In the case of issues in the application or the idea how to improve it – contact us using the envelope icon in the application or by email at the bottom of the page.
Translations into various languages thanks to:
Afrikaans – Lani Theromp
Arabic – Ziyad Allawi
Bulgarian – anonymous
Croatian – Mariana Benkovic, Dalibor Olujić
Chinese – Valeska C. Sokolowski
Czech – Vlasta Puczok, Vojtěch Uhlíř, anonymous alias: Lachende Bestien
French – Patrick Zajda, Marc Serrau
German – Rainer Mergarten
Hungarian – Juliett Jokán
Italian – Alessandro Boccarusso
Korean – Changhwan Kim
Latvian – Baiba Barkane
Macedonian – Melani Josifova
Norwegian – KLA
Portuguese – Valdir Vasconcelos, Paulo Azevedo
Romanian – Adrian Mazilu
Russian – anonymous
Slovak – Samuel Ján Sokol
Spanish – Jose Oswaldo Mendoza
Swedish – anonymous
Tamil – anonymous
Turkish – anonymous
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Moon Phase Calendar Software
Translations into new languages
Location view UX improvement
Rotating the compass
Selection of date and time for which parameters are displayed
Support 12h time format
Improvements for Android Oreo
Fixed notification lights
Details in calendar view
Configuration of the first day of the week (Mon/Sun)
Configuration of the notification style
Power management improvements
Disclaimer for Moon Phase Calendar App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Moon Phase Calendar software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Moon Phase Calendar EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Moon Phase Calendar app.