How To Download Morse Trainer for Ham Radio App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Morse Trainer for Ham Radio software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Morse Trainer for Ham Radio APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Morse Trainer for Ham Radio app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Morse Trainer for Ham Radio Software
If you are a ham radio (amateur radio) operator or just want to learn morse code.
With a lot of settings it is very comfortable to adjust Morse Trainer to your current level.
The following settings are available:
– Frequency (200 – 2200Hz)
– Waveform (sine / triangle)
– Fading (to reduce click at the end of a dot or dash)
– Speed (2Wpm – 52Wpm)
– Farnsworth speed
– Spacing (spacing between dots or dashes)
– Dot-Dash Ratio (length ratio of dashes compared to dots)
– Letter Spacing (Space between letters)
– Word Spacing (Space between words)
Five different learning modes are available in Morse Trainer
– Random groups of X mode: Morse Trainer will play groups of X randomly selected letter, numbers or special characters. X can be an amount between 1-9. Those characters can be individually selected. If you want to learn just “s”,”i” and “e” just select the 3 letters and Morse Trainer will create groups of X with those 3 letters.
The characters can also be chosen from 20 lessons of the Koch method.
– Real ham radio callsign mode: Morse Trainer will randomly play real amateur radio callsign from a database of 5000 callsigns which appeared in Contests over the last couple of years.
– QSO text mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly play QSO text. The database consists of 300 different qso texts.
– Most common English words mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly the 500 most used English words.
– Own text mode: Enter your own text and Morse Trainer will play it over and over again.
– Ebook mode: Text files can be loaded from SD card
Morse Trainer is priced less than the cost of a fancy coffee and it is a great app to learn and improve you CW speed away from your amateur radio station or your PC.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Morse Trainer for Ham Radio Software
Fixed layout in “ebook” and “own text mode”
Disclaimer for Morse Trainer for Ham Radio App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Morse Trainer for Ham Radio software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Morse Trainer for Ham Radio EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Morse Trainer for Ham Radio app.