How To Download MortPlayer Audio Books App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The MortPlayer Audio Books software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of MortPlayer Audio Books APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install MortPlayer Audio Books app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of MortPlayer Audio Books Software
Home screen Widgets as separate download “MortPlayer Widgets”.
Also check “MortPlayer Music”, which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_AudioBooks/
– Folder based navigation
– Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below “/sdcard/music” or “/sdcard/audiobooks”, individual for each player)
– Auto save and restore recent position for each track
– Manual bookmarks
– Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
– Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
– List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, …)
– List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
– Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
– Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine – right?)
– Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android’s media library)
– Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types “other” and “front cover”), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
– Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
– Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
– Set the track order for each folder
– Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, …)
– Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
– Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
– Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
– Alarm clock
– Swipe gestures
– Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
– Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers – even Live Wallpapers)
– Delete and send files
– Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
– and some more, just check the preferences…
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn’t stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app’s lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in .MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For “StopService” activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of MortPlayer Audio Books Software
Workaround for a bug in Android 4.1
Disclaimer for MortPlayer Audio Books App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of MortPlayer Audio Books software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the MortPlayer Audio Books EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the MortPlayer Audio Books app.