How To Download mSecure – Password Manager App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The mSecure – Password Manager software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of mSecure – Password Manager APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install mSecure – Password Manager app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of mSecure – Password Manager Software
From the user interface to the encryption model, mSecure 5 represents an entire redesign of the app you trust to protect your most important and private information. We’ve combed through every byte and pixel to make sure your information is easy to use, easy to access on all your devices and secure like never before with industry standard AES-encryption.
mSecure 5 includes both Free and Pro features. The Free features can be used forever at no cost. The Pro features are free to try for 30-days. After that, you must purchase a Pro license to continue using the Pro features.
FREE – Here’s what’s included for free:
● Unlimited number of records
● Over 20 built-in templates
● Group and filter records
● Strong password generator
PRO – Here’s what’s included when you upgrade to Pro:
● Sync all of your devices
● Backup & Restore
● Customizable templates
● Security Center
● Fingerprint authentication
A Pro license entitles you to use the software on all of your devices on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Mac and Windows) at no additional cost. We want to emphasize this is NOT A SUBSCRIPTION. It is a one-time purchase. Once you purchase mSecure via In-App Purchase on one device, it is instantly unlocked on all of your devices.
● Modern, attractive user interface
● Sync all of your devices via Dropbox, Wifi or the new mSecure Cloud
● Security Center helps you identify and fix old, weak or duplicate passwords
● Custom icons
● Photo attachments
● Record level fields
● Recover deleted items
● Batch editing of records
● Many more features and enhancements
SECURITY – Protect your passwords and data with confidence
● Encrypts your data using industry standard AES 256-bit encryption
● Password Generator creates and stores random, complex, unique passwords
● Auto-lock and Auto-backup features keeps data safe
● Fingerprint authentication allows quick, secure access
SIMPLICITY – Easily add, find, manage, and organize data and passwords
● Over 20 built-in templates for quick and easy data entry with the ability to create custom templates
● Integrated search, collapsible headers, plus intelligent sorting, filtering and grouping simplifies the process of organizing and finding your information
● Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
SYNCING – Sync all of your devices
Supports Dropbox and Wifi syncing, as well as the new mSecure Cloud, an optional integrated sync service that provides convenient, reliable, and secure syncing of all of your devices on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac and Windows).
NO SUBSCRIPTIONS – One low price for multiple devices and platforms
A one-time purchase of mSecure allows you to use mSecure on all of your devices on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac and Windows). This is a one-time purchase that unlocks the Pro features on all of your devices and is NOT A SUBSCRIPTION.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information. Keep your data safe and secure with mSecure 5!
If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our support forum: https://discussions.msecure.com/categories/msecure-for-android. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of mSecure – Password Manager Software
– Fixed confusing biometrics messaging
– Fixed issues preventing unlock via facial recognition on devices running newer versions of Android OS
– Other bug fixes
Disclaimer for mSecure – Password Manager App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of mSecure – Password Manager software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the mSecure – Password Manager EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the mSecure – Password Manager app.