How To Download MSX.emu App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The MSX.emu software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of MSX.emu APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install MSX.emu app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of MSX.emu Software
Note: Additional MSX system files are required to use the app with floppy disk images. A BIOS is needed if emulating ColecoVision. See the website for setup instructions.
* Supports ROM (.rom, .mx1, .mx2, .col) and Disk (.dsk) programs, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* SCC and FM sound support
* Internal SRAM and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of MSX.emu Software
* Update aspect ratio option to support custom values
* Add option to enable/disable sound during fast forward
* Make Performance Mode -> Sustained on older ARMv7 devices more effective, this option tries to keep the CPU at max speed to prevent dropped frames on devices with aggressive power management but increases power usage so only enable if needed
Disclaimer for MSX.emu App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of MSX.emu software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the MSX.emu EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the MSX.emu app.