How To Download MultiVNC App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The MultiVNC software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of MultiVNC APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install MultiVNC app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of MultiVNC Software
– Bonjour/ZeroConf service discovery that automatically detects supported VNC servers in your network.
– Virtual mouse button controls with haptic feedback.
– Two-finger swipe gesture recognition.
– A super fast touchpad mode for local use.
– Hardware-accelerated OpenGL drawing and zooming.
– Copy&paste to and from Android.
– Bookmarking of connections.
Versions 1.x.x are based on android-vnc-viewer, so do NOT support encryption. Please hang on till 2.x.x is released! In the meantime, you can try the open 1.9.x beta at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.coboltforge.dontmind.multivnc
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of MultiVNC Software
The latest changes can be found at https://github.com/bk138/multivnc/blob/master/android/ChangeLog.md
Disclaimer for MultiVNC App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of MultiVNC software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the MultiVNC EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the MultiVNC app.