How To Download Music Studio Lite App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Music Studio Lite software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Music Studio Lite APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Music Studio Lite app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Music Studio Lite Software
It combines a piano keyboard, 11 studio-quality instruments (123 in the full version), a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
• Why is there a latency between touching a key and hearing the sound?
The latency is quite high on many Android devices, see the FAQ in the in-app help.
• Why are black bars visible at the left and right screen borders on some Android devices?
This known issue will be resolved in a future update.
• Photorealistic dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• 11 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• Audio file import (wav and m4a)
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• 10 drum loops
• High-quality reverb and resonant filter and limiter effect
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo and signature)
• Mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment for each track
• Edit tracks, bars and even individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• Basic MIDI hardware input support
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
LIMITATIONS OF THE LITE VERSION
• Saving, exporting and sharing is disabled, hence only one song can be created.
• Only 11 instead of 123 instruments are available.
• The number of audio tracks is limited to 2 (up to 127 in the full version).
• 3 Effects are not available: Delay, EQ and Amp
• Only 10 instead of 100 beats
• MIDI import/export is disabled.
• No add-on packages (+60 instruments)
Visit the forum at www.xewton.com – Questions, feedback and bug reports are welcome!
Video tutorials are available on the Xewton YouTube channel.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Music Studio Lite Software
New in Music Studio Lite 2.1:
• Basic MIDI hardware input support
• Trash folder to prevent accidental deleting or overwriting
• File renaming
• Polyphony increased to 128
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Music Studio Lite 2.1.2 adds more compatible devices and includes bug fixes.
Please support us with your 5 star rating to help keep the updates coming!
Disclaimer for Music Studio Lite App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Music Studio Lite software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Music Studio Lite EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Music Studio Lite app.