How To Download My Backup App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My Backup software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My Backup APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My Backup app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My Backup Software
Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
* Backup locally to your device or SD card
* Backup and restore using an On The Go (OTG) USB card
* Cloud Backup
* Schedule multiple automatic backups
* Supporting THE MOST content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, Home Screens (Some devices), Alarms (Some devices), and more…
* Users with root access can backup APKs AND DATA!
* Backup and restore one device, to go across another device (data migration) you will need the Pro features
Unlocked Pro features include:
* Backup and Restore to any number of Android devices sharing the same account
* Cloud backup support to any of the following services: 1) Rerware Cloud, 2) Dropbox, 3) Google Drive.
* Direct backup to your computer over the Internet!
* Direct migration from one Android device to another over WiFi
* View your data and application backups online
* Users with Root access can:
– Freeze bloatware, system apps
– Defrost frozen applications
– Wipe Cache of applications
– Wipe Data of applications
– Uninstall applications
– Force Close applications
– And more…
MyBackup will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Find out why over 5 million people trust MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
NOTE: Data and setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted device, or if the application integrates with us.
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as “an application to have For the Security Minded.”
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their Android devices.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My Backup Software
– Fixed Google Drive and Dropbox.
– Misc fixes for Android 10.
– Fixed device id on some devices.
– Misc fixes.
-Fixed schedule backup on some Android devices.
-Fixed restore apps on some Android devices.
-Google API updates.
– Update the target SDK.
– Misc fixes.
-Fixed backup/restore apk+data errors on some rooted devices.
– Fixed crashes on Android SDK 4.4.x.
Disclaimer for My Backup App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My Backup software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My Backup EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My Backup app.