How To Download My Certificates App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My Certificates software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My Certificates APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My Certificates app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My Certificates Software
Security Certificate inspection will make visible the following certificate attributes:
– Subject name (Common Name, etc)
– Issuer’s subject name
– Key algorithm
– Key size
– Curve size (ECDSA)
– Validity period
– Common Name of verifying certificate
– SHA-1/SHA-256 fingerprints
– X509 Version
– Signature Algorithm
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My Certificates Software
Now bug free! Probably…
Addressed an issue where some devices do not support listing user security certificates. Addressed another issue where the Bouncy Castle library fails to decode the selected PEM data.
Disclaimer for My Certificates App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My Certificates software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My Certificates EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My Certificates app.