How To Download My File Explorer App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My File Explorer software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My File Explorer APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My File Explorer app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My File Explorer Software
• Store, view or manage any documents on your Android device.
• In App File Name Search
• Copy, paste, move, delete and create text files.
• PDF Reader (Android 4.4+)
• Email your files.
• Open email attachments.
• Zip, unzip and unrar support. Also supports password protected zip and rar files.
• Several file listing and sorting options
* Starting in Android 4.4, apps (including ours) can not modify files in SD CARD (external storage) anymore. But you can still modify files in internal storage.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My File Explorer Software
* Minor bugs fixed.
* Don’t forget to check out our new game Blob Wars 🙂
Disclaimer for My File Explorer App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My File Explorer software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My File Explorer EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My File Explorer app.