How To Download My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) Software
Add games via (partial) title search with or without platform. Or just request all games for a specific platform.
Add games from lists like PlayStation Plus, Xbox Games With Gold, Trending, Upcoming and Just released.
Import your games from various sources: Steam, Playstation 3/4/Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation Plus, Xbox Games With Gold, VGCollect, Android, Backloggery, Collectorz, PSDLE, Desura, Itch.io, How Long To Beat, RF Generation, Generic CSV, Generic TXT .
Track your collections & wishlist in style and quickly access your list (offline & online) via the extensive filters, sorting, grouping & shortcut features.
My Game Collection brings a lot of data together from various sources, but still enables you to edit it, giving you complete control over your own collection. It does all this in beauty while presenting you with a very easy to use interface.
• Powerful, yet very easy to use
• Keep track of who loaned what
• Largest database available: games, hardware, amiibo (characters, cards), Skylanders (characters, cars, traps, items, adventures)
• Add your PlayStation Plus or Xbox Game With Gold games from our lists
• Import your games from various sources (Steam, Playstation, Xbox, VGCollect, …)
• Custom colors for labels to add to your games & hardware
• Extensive filtering, grouping & sorting options
• Choose what you want see on the detail screens.
• Lots of extra info is automatically downloaded for your collection.
• Multiple views (list, grid, grouped)
• Lock detail screens
• Backup/restore to local storage and/or Dropbox/Drive
• Create a shortcut on your homescreen to a direct game/hardware detail or list filter.
• Export your full list, or a custom selection to CSV
• Share your game/hardware to twitter, hangouts, facebook, email, …
• All information can be edited, even information that was downloaded from the online database
• Outgoing links to various search, info and video sources
• Google Now Voice support. Example: Search for [Game Title] in My Game Collection
• Choose images from Image Search, online database, local storage or a direct url.
• Customize the main menu (left slide-out menu)
• Passionate & responsive developer 🙂
Join our subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/mygamecollection_app
Explore our online presence: https://www.clevergamer.net
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) Software
Backup location was not to be found on some devices. You can now find it on the old spot.
Disclaimer for My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My Game Collection (Track, Organize & Discover) app.