How To Download My Library App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My Library software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My Library APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My Library app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My Library Software
My Library allows you to :
– Add a book to your library by scanning its barcode (title, author, cover, summary, published date, publisher, …)
– Add a book to your library via its ISBN number or by keyword
– Add a book to your library manually
– Look for a book in your library
– Sort your library by titles, names, categories, read / unread, …
– Export your library within an Excel file
– Import a library from a previously exported library
– Manage your wishlist
– Display some statistics
For intellectual property reasons, real book covers are not allowed on Google Play screenshots. But in the app, you will of course be free to add official covers for your books.
Please note that My Library uses Google, Amazon, Open Library, Worldcat, IsbnPlus, Moly, data.bn, Libris, ISFDB and Biblio services in order to match ISBN numbers and the books you are looking for, therefore if an ISBN number is not found, it is because it is not referenced within those services.
Thanks a lot to my awesome users and translators :
– Thomas Brasser (German)
– Luca Gaudino (Italian)
– Yanina Prunt and Maxim Makarov (Russian)
– Matheus Philippe de Faria Santos (Portuguese / Brazilian)
– Laura Cruz (Spanish)
– Kenneth Chung (Chinese)
– Sreekanth Chakravarthy (Kannada)
– Katarzyna Jędrzejewska (Polish)
– Merve Aydoğdu (Turkish)
– Zhraa Khaled (Arabic)
– Luc Weyn (Dutch)
– Andrei Ghebaură (Romanian)
– Gudveig Rian (Norwegian Bokmål & Norwegian Nynorsk)
– Damnjan (Slovenian)
– Anthony Liu Nuttawuth (Thai)
Icon by Rafi from GraphicsFuel.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My Library Software
– Series volumes can now be decimal numbers!
– Goodreads API added
– Continuous improvement.
– Thai added & Spanish upgrade.
– One new database, especially good for Norwegian books.
– Video Games beta! Movies and music are next.
Disclaimer for My Library App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My Library software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My Library EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My Library app.