How To Download My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator Software
Of course it does not just emulate the hardware. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip to the part of the game you are mostly interested in.
• Fastest emulation using ARM assembly code. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips even on very low-end devices.
• Very good game compatibility.
• Saves your battery as much as possible.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
• Tilt sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Game Boy Camera and Game Boy Printer emulation.
• Super Game Boy palettes emulation. Enhance monochrome games by bringing more colors!
• Enter multilined GameShark/GameGenie cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed. Depending on your hardware, it can run as fast as 50x normal speed.
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Save games at any time with screenshot.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator Software
* [core] Fixed an opcode.
* Fixed menu not working on certain devices.
Disclaimer for My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator app.