How To Download My Passwords App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My Passwords software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My Passwords APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My Passwords app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My Passwords Software
MyPasswords store all your passwords in one place. Everything is stored encrypted with AES-256 and you can protect application with password. The interface is as simple as possible.
The app does not have Internet permission, and all your passwords are only on your device.
With MyPasswords you can change your passwords as often as you like and you don’t have to remember them. There is an option to copy password to clipboard and use it from your android device, also you have an option to generate a random passwords.
You can export all your passwords in encrypted file and import from that file on another device where you have MyPasswords installed, or you can use this file as a backup.
• All data is stored encrypted (AES-256)
• Can generate random passwords
• Can be password protected (now also uses fingerprint authentication)
• Simple interface
• Export to encrypted file for backup
• No Ads
This app does not have Internet permissions, so it will not sync between your devices!
Do not delete it before you export and copy a file with your passwords, or you will lose them!
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My Passwords Software
Fixed bug with Android 10
Disclaimer for My Passwords App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My Passwords software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My Passwords EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My Passwords app.