How To Download My Police Department (MyPD) App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My Police Department (MyPD) software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My Police Department (MyPD) APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My Police Department (MyPD) app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My Police Department (MyPD) Software
Think of MyPD as a tool for your phone. It now provides over 50 features for the public to use.
Local, State, and College Police Departments as well as other law enforcement agencies are using this app to provide you with better service, improved access, and good communication.
The MyPD app is free to download and does not require you to sign in or sign up to use the app. You decide what data and information you want to share. We believe in giving you that option and you can see our full terms in the link here or on the app settings. We encourage you to check it out.
The latest version includes a totally new design with updated features. Some of those features include:
1) Push alerts with images, including twitter police department push messages.
2) Easy to use crime tip forms to send info to your agency
3) Local and national news feed focused on crime and police stories.
4) Useful information, links, and disaster resources
5) Federal resources and information on a variety of topics
5) National Weather Service Feeds, and alerts
6) Missing Children Updates and ways to send case tips
7) Active app users unlock badges as rewards. Top users have the option to connect with MyPD and their local agency and collaborate.
8) Over 50 total features are available, just download the app, choose your agency, and see the tools available to you.
9) You can even get the same police alerts on your home or work computer at mypolicedepartment.org
This app is not for emergency use or communication with law enforcement or for immediate response situations. Always dial 9-1-1 in the United States or Canada for any emergency situation.
“My Police Department” “MyPD” “WiredBlue” are Federally registered trademark of Wired Blue LLC.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My Police Department (MyPD) Software
Minor bug fixes.
Disclaimer for My Police Department (MyPD) App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My Police Department (MyPD) software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My Police Department (MyPD) EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My Police Department (MyPD) app.