How To Download My Quadcopter Simulator App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My Quadcopter Simulator software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My Quadcopter Simulator APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My Quadcopter Simulator app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My Quadcopter Simulator Software
You can train with this software then test on a real drone.
– 2 FPV Cams or pilot cam.
– RC mode : 1,2,3 and 4 ( 2 is default)
– Sensibility settings for all commands.
– Physical settings (mass, aerodynamic drag,motor power)
– auto stabilisation settings.
– Motor volume settings.
– Graphic quality settings.
For fun,in each level,you can switch off targets as fast as you can (best time recorded).
– New level parking
-second FPV cam.
– New acro mode
– Crash test (removable)
– New level desert
– New “Home” button to return to the level start position
– In settings panel : new “beginner” preset.
– New Guimbal FPV cam (the cam do not follow the drone’s rotations)
– new default cam settings
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My Quadcopter Simulator Software
ad no longer overlap the play button on some devices
Disclaimer for My Quadcopter Simulator App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My Quadcopter Simulator software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My Quadcopter Simulator EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My Quadcopter Simulator app.