How To Download My Tracks App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The My Tracks software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of My Tracks APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install My Tracks app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of My Tracks Software
My Tracks can be very useful for all of your outdoor activities like hiking, bicycle and motorcycle touring, boating, skiing, climbing or sheer driving fun, it can also be used for business.
Have a look at all of these fancy features:
1. Record a route
1.1 show current location on Google Map, along with time, duration and distance. even with latitude and longitude.
1.2 dynamic chart about speed and altitude.
1.3 route recording, pausing, resuming, saving and listing.
1.4 photos joining with a route automatically, whatever app you use to take photos.
1.5 voice report at predefined frequency of time or distance when recording
1.6 export routes to GPX/KML/KMZ files, or import from your phone or Google Drive.
1.7 sync and restore from Google Drive.
1.8 do stats.
1.9 show multi routes on the map.
1.10 print a route with the map.
2. Share a route
2.1 create a group and invite friends to join this group, you and your friends can share routes in this group.
2.2 share a route globally in this app.
2.3 share a route via web url to social medias, like WhatsApp, FaceBook, Gmail, etc.
2.4 select photos to share with a route.
3. Follow a route
3.1 follow your own route.
3.2 follow others’ shared route.
3.3 follow planned route.
3.4 fly your imagination: share a route in a group, friends in this group can follow this route.
4. Plan a route
4.1 plan a route(driving, bicycling and walking) among multi markers, the planed route can be followed on the map.
5.1 tap on the map to insert a marker, move the map to put the marker on proper position.
5.2 select markers to show on the map.
5.3 markers can be remembered to show next time when you open the app.
5.4 markers can be shared or exported within a route.
5.5 export markers to a KML file.
6.1 Live broadcast your locations to friends.
6.2 download offline map.
6.3 add map layer, and auto load this layer when the app starts.
The app needs such permissions:
1. Storage permission for route saving.
2. Photo permission for joining photos with a route.
3. Location permission for route recording.
4. Internet permission for route sharing.
1. Google Play and Google Maps should be installed first.
2. All features are free for all users.
3. After 15 days you may see ads, you can pay to remove ads forever.
4. After 60 days you may subscribe to advanced features, or watch a video to get feature permission.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of My Tracks Software
1. Make a lot adaptations based on users’ feedback.
2. Change the function “route adjust” to “add markers”, and increase markers in every kilometer.
3. Filter pace for runners in the speed chart.
Disclaimer for My Tracks App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of My Tracks software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the My Tracks EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the My Tracks app.