How To Download MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List Software
Why MLO is what you need
MLO leads to a new level of productivity — you can manage not only tasks but projects, habits and even life goals. Designed to strike a balance between the simple and the complex, MLO comes with optional contexts, tags, stars, flags, reminders, dates, priorities, completely customizable filters and views that make MLO flexible enough to adapt to your own system for managing your tasks. It is particularly suited for those who are truly serious about personal task management.
Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and generates a simple list containing only the next actions that require your immediate attention. This list is updated auto-magically once you complete a task, drive to a new location, or simply if it is dinner time.
Sync across mobile and desktop
Add even more power to your task management — use MLO Cloud service* to sync automatically with the world-class Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized**. You can sync your to-do lists with multiple devices, share a single task list, or collaborate with other people. Join the users who sync more than 65 million of their to-dos via the secure and robust MyLifeOrganized Cloud Sync Service! Alternatively, sync directly over your own private Wi-Fi or work completely offline.
Most MLO features are FREE forever:
• Unlimited hierarchy of tasks and subtasks: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have reasonably sized actions
• Full GTD® (Getting Things Done®) support
• Next Actions: automatically get a list of tasks that require your attention now
• MLO Smart To-Do List Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
• Filter actions by context
• Inbox for rapid task entry
• Starred tasks
• Zoom: focus on a specific branch of tasks
• Templates for a quick start with different task management systems such as GTD®, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow
PRO features, FREE for the first 21 days:
• Complete tasks from your list in a specific order
• Calendar view: measure your daily workload
• Project tracking
• Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS location, with reminders as you reach or leave the location
• Custom views with filtering, sorting and grouping, to match the system that works for you
• Recurring and regenerating tasks
• Rapid task entry with advanced parsing: add tasks with ready-made properties using the app, widget or Google Assistant
• Workspaces (tabs): switch quickly between projects or views
• Dependencies: MLO can work with sequential and parallel projects, holding up tasks that can not start until other tasks are finished
• Review: flag tasks for regular review to add new subtasks or change priorities
• Floating Promoted Action Button: add a new task or perform another action from anywhere on the screen
• Customizable widgets
• Actions from the notification area
• Password protection, and many more
Upgrade to PRO to continue using advanced features after the trial expires.
MLO offers free support at email@example.com and the active user forum on Google Groups. If you have any questions, our support team and members of the user group will be glad to help you!
Follow us for updates and useful tips:
*MLO Cloud is a low-cost, subscription-based service allowing you to sync your to-do lists wirelessly between different platforms.
**MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to-do list app is sold separately.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List Software
* this and future updates require android 4.1 and higher
* improved dark theme
* improved cloud connection process
* Portuguese localization added
* fixed an issue with context sorting
* bug fixes and stability improvements
Disclaimer for MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List app.