How To Download MyLVHN App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The MyLVHN software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of MyLVHN APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install MyLVHN app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of MyLVHN Software
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) offers you secure access to your medical record across LVHN’s spectrum of care. That means whether you receive care as an inpatient at a Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown or Bethlehem or from one of our many Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) practices, you can look at your medical record with MyLVHN and know what was involved in your care across all of LVHN.
At your convenience
With MyLVHN you have even more ways to save time and keep in touch with your health care team – and never wait on-hold. Your MyLVHN account lets you:
• Schedule an appointment
• Review your medical information
• Request prescription refills
• Pay or Review bills for medical services
• Send and Receive a non-urgent message from your health care provider
MyLVHN is an incredible resource for you. Have you wondered when your last tetanus shot was or what type of medication you are taking? MyLVHN has your answers:
• Review your immunization record
• Track your health progress–such as blood pressure readings or weight goals
• Receive alerts for missed preventive care–like a mammogram or flu shot
• Know your medications and dose information
You can also make sure allergies are up-to-date on your record and ask questions about non-emergency concerns like a rash or when you should be seen next. Your MyLVHN account helps ensure that you know the story of your health and can take steps to stay well.
If you are already signed up for MyLVHN, make sure you download the exclusive MyLVHN app. It’s made just for LVHN patients and will connect you with your health information whenever and wherever you need it. If you need to sign up for MyLVHN, visit MyLVHN.org first and click on the “Create Account” button to get started.
If you need any help, call us at 1-844-4MY-LVHN (1-844-469-5846) or 610-402-CARE (2273).
MyLVHN: It’s the story of your health.
Cancer care? Hazleton area patient?
LVHN offers separate patient portals for:
• Cancer care –The MyLVHNCancerCare patient portal is used for some LVPG oncology patients. Your health care team will alert you if MyLVHNCancerCare is the appropriate portal for you.
• Greater Hazleton area patients – Please use MyLVHN Hazleton patient portal.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of MyLVHN Software
Miscellaneous fixes and improvements
Disclaimer for MyLVHN App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of MyLVHN software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the MyLVHN EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the MyLVHN app.