How To Download MyPhoneExplorer Client App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The MyPhoneExplorer Client software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of MyPhoneExplorer Client APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install MyPhoneExplorer Client app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of MyPhoneExplorer Client Software
– sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
– sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,…
– sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
– manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
– view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
– sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
– create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
– manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
– control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
– use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
– handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
– and much more…
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you’ll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of MyPhoneExplorer Client Software
fixed file access for Android 11
Disclaimer for MyPhoneExplorer Client App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of MyPhoneExplorer Client software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the MyPhoneExplorer Client EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the MyPhoneExplorer Client app.