How To Download MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) Software
– Key Features –
1. Remote control is supported for domestic and overseas major appliances.
2. Usage is very simple.
– Download the remote control provided by the app and register it.
3. It is easy to use because it is similar in location and shape to the real remote control.
4. Supports macro buttons that can execute multiple buttons at the same time.
– One button can be used for the main channel and buttons requiring continuous remote control operation.
5. Macro button supports voice.
6. Supports running the button after a delayed time.
7. You can schedule the button to be executed every cycle and the button to be executed after the elapsed time,
Supports run-by-cycle scheduling.
8. Support remote control sharing function.
9. Recognize the real remote and make it available in the app.
10. You can understand how to use the main functions through video.
11. Provide home screen widget (only for subscription version).
This app supports phones with built-in IR sensor to be used without a dongle. Phones without built-in IR sensor can be used with my remote control X dongle.
* If you have a built-in IR sensor:
Even if you do not have a separate device, you can download it from the database and download page provided by us.
In the configuration, the dongle type should be set to use IR built-in sensor.
(If you can not use LG phones, please upgrade to Lollipop and QRemote application must be installed).
* Without built-in IR sensor:
You need a remote control X dongle for transmission.
* If you want to create a separate remote control using key learning (recognition) for real remote control:
My remote control X dongle, which is a receivable device, is necessary regardless of the built-in IR sensor.
– Phone list with built-in IR sensor –
Samsung S4,5,6 Note3, 4 and LG g2,3,4,5, V10, V20, etc. can be used immediately without a dongle. Some Xiaomi phones are also available.
– Most modern phones do not have built-in IR sensors.
* Since we do not have the remote control you want to use, please send us your remote control and we will check it after input. Also, if you have a problem with your remote control, please send it to us. Most have been repaired to this day. Please use a lot.
Send to: 648 905 West Street, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, Korea (6th Daehung Techno Town) My Media
Phone: 02-866-1173 Postal Code: 08504
And if you have any other questions, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will answer you.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) Software
V3.91 to improve fuctions of USB dongle
V3.84 to fix bug
V3.80 to improve functions.
V3.75 to fix bug
V3.73 to support USB dongle, Universal Remote Editting.
V3.56 to add remote control profile
V3.55 to improve temp reservation routine
Disclaimer for MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the MyRemocon (IR Remote Control) app.