How To Download MySDMobile App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The MySDMobile software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of MySDMobile APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install MySDMobile app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of MySDMobile Software
The MySDMobile application can be used to view a GPS-enabled interactive map of the college’s campus, including where particular classes are located, call or e-mail faculty and staff members using the directory feature of the application, get information on scheduled courses, and browse through the university’s library catalogs.
In addition, you can view images of our beautiful campus, university content on YouTube or iTunesU, and get up-to-the-minute college sports scores.
Detailed List of Features:
– Log in with your MySanDiego username and password to see your class schedule and grades.
– Use the Virtual ID Card for payment and check-in.
– View and register for upcoming events.
– Use Safety Check to access campus emergency resources .
– See the location of campus trams on a map; check stop arrival estimates.
– GPS-enabled campus map, complete with building search.
– Faculty and staff directory with direct calling or emailing from within the app.
– Athletics schedules, live sports scores, and news.
– Streaming video from iTunesU and YouTube.
– Campus news feed.
– Searchable course catalog.
– Browse the main and law library catalogs, as well as academic journals and electronic publications.
– Beautiful campus photos and iPhone wallpaper.
My ID Card
– To access, choose “My ID Card” from the menu.
– Your photo, name, classification (ex. Student, Administrator) and ID # should be displayed.
– Press the Pay button to show the back of the ID card showing a bar code, your photo and balance.
– Press the Check-In button to show the back of the ID card showing only the bar code.
Shake to Pay
– While on the Home screen, shake your iPhone. The back of the ID card should appear with a bar code, your photo and balance.
We hope you enjoy the new features of the new MySDMobile App!
Download/Update the MySDMobile App: http://sandiego.edu/mobile
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of MySDMobile Software
Some bug fixes for Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM)
Disclaimer for MySDMobile App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of MySDMobile software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the MySDMobile EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the MySDMobile app.