How To Download myUCPH App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The myUCPH software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of myUCPH APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install myUCPH app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of myUCPH Software
The app includes:
– your messages from “Absalon”, the UCPH Virtual Learning Environment
– your study messages from the UCPH intranet “KUnet”
– your personal schedule (currently not available for SCIENCE and parts of HEALTH)
– public news from the University of Copenhagen
– public events from the University of Copenhagen
– phone book with university staff, e.g. your supervisor
– information from the libraries, including opening hours
To use the app you must be a student at the University of Copenhagen. You log in the same way as you log on to the UCPH intranet “KUnet”. A login session lasts three months.
Read more about the app on our support site: https://appsupport.ku.dk/english.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of myUCPH Software
Welcome to new students: access to this year’s virtual Matriculation Ceremony. In addition, minor bug fixes and improvements.
Disclaimer for myUCPH App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of myUCPH software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the myUCPH EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the myUCPH app.