How To Download NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS Software
Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news and updates. https://twitter.com/NASUtils
– Monitor and manage multiple ReadyNAS devices
– Shutdown, Restart, Wake-on-Lan
– Volume Capacity and Usage
– Drive Details including SMART+
– Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
– Fan and CPU Temperature
– Network Interfaces
– Start, Stop and Manage Services and Add-Ons
– SSH (via ConnectBot or JuiceSSH)
– FTP browser (via AndFTP)
– CPU, Memory and Network Utilization (requires iStat Add-On)
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice..
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS Software
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Disclaimer for NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS app.