How To Download National Airspace Sys. Stat LT App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The National Airspace Sys. Stat LT software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of National Airspace Sys. Stat LT APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install National Airspace Sys. Stat LT app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of National Airspace Sys. Stat LT Software
While there are many Flight Tracker apps available, this app provides a collection of links and resources providing real-time status of the US National Airspace System. Information and links are derived from the AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM COMMAND CENTER (ATCSCC) web page as well as other government aviation sources.
Intended primarily for Aviation Professionals, NASS is a quick reference tool for Air Traffic Management Coordinators, Specialists and Managers as well as Airline ATC Coordinators, Dispatchers, and Flight Crews. Professional Pilots will find it useful for planning purposes helping to determine causes of delays or potential delays due to routing, weather, or other issues affecting the NAS.
Casual travelers may also find it useful in determining why their flight may be delayed. Check out the “Reference” button to become familiarized with some of the terminology and explanations as to how and why Traffic Management Initiatives are used and gain insight into the busiest and most complex air traffic system in the world.
STAT – National Airspace System Status
PLAN – Current Operations Plan Advisory (from the ATCSCC)
SUM – National Airport Status Summary (mobile version)
WX – Current National Weather RADAR Snapshot
CCFP – 4,6,and 8 Hour Collaborative Convective Forecast Product
REF – Air Traffic Management Reference
PAID Version Adds:
* More Recent Updates
* UTC/Zulu Time Clock
* ADVZY – The Most Recent ATCSCC Advisory
* A/P ID – Airport Identifier Lookup (ie. where is PNS)
* CORE 29 – Aviation Weather TAF & METAR for the Core 29 US Airports
* RTES – Current Reroutes in the NAS
* MOBI – FAA Mobile Link
* WX Link includes Animated WX RADAR
* RVR – Runway Visual Range Graph Link
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of National Airspace Sys. Stat LT Software
* Now requires Android 4.0 or higher.
* Interface updates
Disclaimer for National Airspace Sys. Stat LT App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of National Airspace Sys. Stat LT software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the National Airspace Sys. Stat LT EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the National Airspace Sys. Stat LT app.