How To Download NAVER Korean Dictionary App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The NAVER Korean Dictionary software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of NAVER Korean Dictionary APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install NAVER Korean Dictionary app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of NAVER Korean Dictionary Software
Provided by NAVER.COM, the No.1 search portal service in Korea, this dictionary app offers accurate and abundant contents.
■ Effective helper for learning Korean
– 6.57M words and 2.84M examples
– Related forms and grammar tips
Study origin words, derivatives, and applications
– Voice actor-recorded pronunciation as well as TTS pronunciation
– Fun usage of the word
– Word book: Create your own word book with vocabulary of your choice
– Today’s Korean: learn Korean with a new conversation script every day
– V LIVE Fansubs: real examples from dictionary search page
■ Easy to input foreign languages
– Handwriting, voice, and text recognition input methods:
offered depending on the language characteristics of the relevant dictionary
– Easy search with word auto-complete feature!
■ Collaborative Dictionary
– Open Dictionary: Share words that aren’t found in the dictionary
– User Translation: Challenge yourself with Korean↔English translation!
– Encyclopedia of Knowledge
– Korean Dictionary
– Korean Dictionary for learners: English/Arabic/Chinese/French/Indonesian/Mongolian/Russian/Spanish/Thai/Vietnamese
– English Dictionary: English-Korean, Korean-English, English-English, English-Indonesian
– Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-Korean, Korean-Japanese, Japanese Chinese Character
– Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-Korean, Korean-Chinese
– Chinese Character Dictionary
– Albanian Dictionary: Albanian-Korean
– Arabic Dictionary: Korean-Arabic
– Burmese Dictionary: Burmese-Korean
– Cambodian Dictionary: Cambodian-Korean
– Czech Dictionary: Czech-Korean
– Dutch Dictionary: Dutch-Korean, Korean-Dutch
– Finnish Dictionary: Finnish-Korean
– French Dictionary: French-Korean, Korean-French
– Georgian Dictionary: Georgian-Korean
– German Dictionary: German-Korean, Korean-German
– Greek Dictionary(Modern/Ancient) : Greek-Korean
– Hebrew Dictionary(Ancient): Hebrew-Korean
– Hindi Dictionary: Hindi-Korean, Korean-Hindi
– Hungarian Dictionary: Hungarian-Korean, Korean-Hungarian
– Indonesian Dictionary: Indonesian-Korean
– Italian Dictionary: Italian-Korean, Korean-Italian
– Latin Dictionary: Latin-Korean
– Mongolian Dictionary: Mongolian-Korean
– Nepali Dictionary: Nepali-Korean
– Persian Dictionary: Persian-Korean
– Polish Dictionary: Polish-Korean
– Portuguese Dictionary: Portuguese-Korean, Korean-Portuguese
– Romanian Dictionary: Romanian-Korean
– Russian Dictionary: Russian-Korean, Korean-Russian
– Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-Korean, Korean-Spanish
– Swahili Dictionary: Swahili-Korean
– Swedish Dictionary: Swedish-Korean, Korean-Swedish
– Tetum Dictionary: Tetum-Korean
– Thai Dictionary: Thai-Korean, Korean-Thai
– Turkish Dictionary: Korean-Turkish
– Ukrainian Dictionary: Ukrainian-Korean
– Uzbek Dictionary: Uzbek-Korean, Korean-Uzbek
– Vietnamese Dictionary: Vietnamese-Korean, Korean-Vietnamese
– Open Dictionary
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog (http://blog.naver.com/dic_master) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Dictionary Customer Center ( https://m.help.naver.com/support/alias/contents2/dictionary/dictionary_8.naver ) in case a problem occurs while using the app.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of NAVER Korean Dictionary Software
1. Croatian dictionary & Hausa dictionary were released
2. 8 new wordbooks were released
3. Minor bug fixes
Disclaimer for NAVER Korean Dictionary App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of NAVER Korean Dictionary software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the NAVER Korean Dictionary EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the NAVER Korean Dictionary app.