How To Download PrinterShare Mobile Print App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The PrinterShare Mobile Print software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of PrinterShare Mobile Print APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install PrinterShare Mobile Print app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of PrinterShare Mobile Print Software
IMPORTANT: Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock these features, you would need to purchase and install the PrinterShare Premium Key app, a stand-alone tiny application that simply needs to be installed on the device to unlock the Premium Features of the free app. We highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer prior to purchasing the Premium Key.
NOTE: Due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app.
With PrinterShare you can easily print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications using Share action. You even can print text messages for trial or legal matters!
Print UPS shipping labels directly from a browser on Android device to supported thermal printers by logging to UPS website.
Also, you can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, media tray and more.
With the free version of the app, you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including Save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in the remote mode over the Internet.
Premium Features include:
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP, Canon, Brother, Kodak, Samsung, Dell, Ricoh, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
Here is the list of printers supported by PrinterShare app:
Make sure that your printer is supported.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation please see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires the latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn’t working as expected, please send us an email to email@example.com
Have a good print!
P.S. For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of PrinterShare Mobile Print Software
Disclaimer for PrinterShare Mobile Print App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of PrinterShare Mobile Print software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the PrinterShare Mobile Print EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the PrinterShare Mobile Print app.