What is the Best privacy Browser In 2020?
If you using the wrong browser with a VPN puts your privacy and security at risk. Using a good VPN is one of the most important steps you can take to protect your privacy online. Still, it is only part of the puzzle. We have tested dozens of the most popular browsers to find the best private browsers on the market. Are you discovering the Best Privacy Browser? Then you are in the right place. I’ll try to give information about the popular web privacy browser.
The problems with your regular web browsers
There are many Advertisers, governments, and even criminals who can compile a series of data from a regular browser over time. It generally includes, among many other things:
- Account details
- Autofill information
- Purchases made
- Sent messages
- Websites visited
- Videos watched
While it is well known that your data is bought and sold by hundreds of secret companies, it is less clear to the average user exactly who these organizations are, what information they store, and with whom they share it.
Why you should use a privacy browser?
Your choice of browser will have a significant impact on your privacy and anonymity online. If you Using the unfair browser will put you at risk of:
- For Data collection. If your VPN is connected, that not means your information is safe, and it Could still be sending your activity data directly to Google, Apple, Microsoft, and hundreds of third-party advertisers.
- The IP address is filtering through WebRTC. WebRTC, a browser-based technology used for real-time communication such as audio, video, and live streaming, can also filter your IP address if it is not well configured correctly. It will be a problem for you.
- Cookies & follow-up scripts. Cookies and tracking scripts are other risks that most standard browsers will not protect you from. These cookies can be used to track you and record your behavior while traveling from one site to another.
- All this information is sold between advertising companies and is used to create a personalized profile of you, your interests, and your behavior. It is incredibly easy for authorities to obtain this data if they wish.
Mozilla Firefox: The Best privacy Browser
It is the most private browser from other browsers. Mozilla Firefox Includes protection against many third-party trackers. It is an open-source browser. This browser can receive frequent security updates. You need some vital configuration for better privacy. The most valuable thing to know when using the basic version of Firefox is that you optimize your settings for privacy. These are great if you want to help contribute to the development of Firefox, but they are not private.
To disable telemetry in Firefox:
- Select the preferences or settings menu in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Navigate to Preferences > Privacy & Security > Firefox data collection and use .
- Uncheck all the boxes in this section.
How to disable telemetry in Firefox.
Firefox also has a feature that can block trackers, cookies, fingerprints, and crypto miners, called Enhanced Tracking Protection. To enable Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox:
- Select the settings menu in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Navigate to Preferences> Privacy & Security> Enhanced Tracking Protection.
- Choose your protection mode: strict, standard, or custom.
- In our experience, “strict” mode will break some web pages, but it is generally quite stable.
The last word I want to say that Private mode will not make you anonymous and some data may still be stored on your computer. So, don’t be thinking that when you were using your browser as a private mode, you are hiding. If you want to hide wholly, you must use a privacy-focused browser in conjunction with a trusted VPN.